- 130th Anniversary Season Opening Press Release – April 2017
- Grand Hotel receives AAA Four Diamond Award for 24th Consecutive Year – March 2017
- Grand Hotel Adding New Rooms for Historic 130th Anniversary Season – March 2017
- Grand Hotel President Dan Musser, III named Entrepreneur of the Year – June 2016
- Grand Hotel, four Grand Hotel restaurants and the Grand Luncheon Buffet receive 2016 Certificate of Excellence
– June 2016
- Grand Hotel – Grand for 130 Seasons takes Continued Maintenance – April 15, 2016
- Grand Hotel named 2016 Winner in the Knot Best of Weddings and WeddingWire.com Couples’ Choice Awards – January 2016
- Grand Hotel named Michigan’s Best Hotel by Travel + Leisure – December, 2015
- Grand Hotel’s Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame – May 19, 2015
- Grand Hotel – 2015 Award Winning Hospitality – April 8, 2015
- Announcing Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor – NEW for 2013 – April 15, 2013
- R.D. Musser, Jr., Chairman of Grand Hotel dies at age 80 – April 13, 2013
- Governor Snyder appoints Grand Hotel Vice President Margaret “Mimi” Cunningham to Michigan Historical Commission – May 21, 2012
- Grand Hotel Green Initiatives – April 10, 2009
- Grand Hotel Awards
- 2017 Grand Hotel Special Packages
- 2017 Grand Hotel & Mackinac Island Calendar of Events
- Grand Hotel Facts
- Grand Hotel and Mackinac Fun Facts
- Notable Grand Hotel guests
- First Lady Suites
- Grand Hotel Significant Historical Dates
- Golf at Grand Hotel
- About R.D. Musser III
- About Mimi Cunningham
- Interview with R.D. Musser II
Click any image below to download or click here to download a zipped file of all available images.
For additional marketing materials or press information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-349-4600
Social Media Information
Below is a list of Grand Hotel’s official social media channels.
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/GrandHotel)
- Twitter (@GrandHotelMI)
- Instagram (@GrandHotelMichigan) and (@GrandHotelWeddings)
- Pinterest (GrandHotelMI)
- YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliefbb_uDL5aOL0WdNpHTQ)
Feel free to use these channels when tagging Grand Hotel or any of its off-site restaurants online. If you would like to use a hashtag in your posts, we recommend choosing from the ones provided below. Thank you for including Grand Hotel’s social media channels in your story.
If you would like to tag Grand Hotel’s location in your Facebook or Instagram posts, please use this location: 286 Grand Ave. Mackinac Island, MI 49757
By posting content on social media sites, you may be granting rights to use that content to third parties, including Grand Hotel. Grand Hotel’s use of any content posted by you on social media channels will be in accordance with the rights granted by you and by the social media site pursuant to applicable terms and applicable law. If you post content tagged with our location, tagged with any of the four hashtags above, or if you affirmatively share content with Grand Hotel (collectively, the “Content”), you thereby grant Grand Hotel a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to copy, reproduce, display and make derivative works of the Content.
The photographs, videos, graphics, artwork, webpages, images, and writings on Grand Hotel’s website are property of Grand Hotel and may not be reproduced or used without permission from Grand Hotel. Grand Hotel may enforce its rights under copyright law against infringers.
GRAND HOTEL, the horse and carriage logo, AMERICA’S SUMMER PLACE, WORLD’S LARGEST SUMMER HOTEL, GRAND PECAN BALL, AMERICA’S ORIGINAL GRAND HOTEL, AMERICA’S TRUE GRAND HOTEL, 1-800-33-GRAND, GRAND HOTEL TOUCH OF SOFTNESS, SUSHI GRAND, THE JOCKEY CLUB, WOODS, THE GATE HOUSE, CAWTHORNE’S VILLAGE INN, SADIE’S ICE CREAM PARLOR, CARLETON’S TEA STORE, BOBBY’S BAR, GERANIUM BAR, CUPOLA BAR, AUDUBON WINE BAR, and TERRACE ROOM are registered and unregistered trademarks of Grand Hotel Company and may not be used by third parties without a license. Grand Hotel may enforce its rights under trademark law against infringers.